Wednesday 28 September 2011

Carlos Tevez Affair, the part of Gordon Taylor

There is no doubt that Carlos Tevez has disrespected English football as a whole, even as a Manchester United fan, I am pleased at City’s stance of suspended the spoilt brat, I just hope that he picked his dummy up in Munich, especially with today’s health and safety standards, although whilst he is acting like he is, I wouldn’t have blamed City for taking his airline ticket off him and telling him to find is own way home.

However the person that has taken the mick out of the public more than Tevez is Gordon Taylor, he clearly has a lack of understanding of us fans who pay for the game, and he seems to think the people in his union are something special, how dare he already be discussing compensation for Tevez, the little Argentinean brat deserves not one penny.

Does Gordon Taylor really think Tevez has a case, let’s put it like this, if I had told my boss I wanted to go elsewhere because of my family, and I had failed to get that move, but my boss welcomed me back, I would bend over backwards to earn my wages, I mean what more can they have done to help my life.

So for Greedy Tevez to then tell that boss that he doesn’t want to work for his money, is disgusting, and in employment law, amounts to gross misconduct and whatever court Gordon “Out of Touch with the public” Taylor wants to take the case, there is no defence, Tevez should be sacked, I would be.

Surely Gordon Taylor has bought the game into disrepute, isn’t it strange how the prat always comes out when there is problems with big stars or big clubs, yet at Plymouth, where I feel for every member of staff, he has been very quiet, as a courier driver, I spend a lot of time listening to talk sport, and the campaign they have had for Plymouth has been terrific, because they understand who pays their costs.

So Gordon Taylor, do not treat me, or any other football fan, as a mug, your involvement in our game is nothing short of lining your own pocket, you are a disgrace to your profession, and I hope that you get a FA charge, because believe it or not, you or Tevez are not above the law, as for the idiot from Buenos Aires, I hope City send you down the dole queue, or make you rot in the reserves, you dirty rat.

And as for Fergie, never doubt him, he knew Tevez was a “Bad Apple”

No comments:

Post a Comment