Sunday 1 January 2012

The ABC Solution – Utility Warehouse Telford

I am a businessman from Telford, and I have seen Utility Warehouse presented many times at networking events, but I was always sceptical, I said the usual things, it is a pyramid, I can’t make money off this, it isn’t for me.

The turning point for me was a network meeting, there were two distributors there, and the first presentation put the 2nd guy on the back foot and for me, meant I had to work with him; he made it feel we were all missing out.

Out of the blue, I called my sponsor to be, he was surprised to hear from me as we never discussed Utility Warehouse, I didn’t want him to come and sell it to me, I was sold, I wanted him to come and tell me how the money worked, I was hooked, as soon as you see the presentation you feel like you have to buy into it.
www.theabcsolution.co.uk was ready to begin; this was my future, my pension, my house to be, my way to a sensible living lifestyle. Of course there is a fee, as there are in many business opportunities, but this is £100 as an half price offer, all this really does is make sure you are committed, that this is for you, and you don’t have to be anyone special, you don’t have to be a sales person, and you don’t need an enormous amount of hours, all you need is consistency.

The ABC Solution
We make you or save you money

The initial payment however is not a fresh air fee, for this morning you get, a professional website, please view mine to see how fantastic they are, www.theabcsolution.co.uk, you get a full back end extranet system, that runs your business for you, all activity is recorded for ease of use, you also get a full marketing starter pack that includes flyers, newspapers of successes, sign up forms, thank you cards, etc. etc. a true flying start.
You also gain access to the complete free training on the successful system that many people have plugged into and are now paid six figure salaries, indeed we are paid 11 ways, how fantastic is that? Every fortnight there are also evenings where some truly fantastic professionals in the business will present the opportunity for you to visitors, it really is all there for you.

That is enough of a taster for now, I will blog again soon on my progress, but the fantastic thing about this business is my success is based on your success, what other business is trying to make everybody successful and assisting in increasing everybody’s pay packet?

Next blog will be about who is behind this opportunity, but to join on this success story of a FTSE 250 company please call me on 07738 715038 or e-mail ben@bktrading.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment