Tuesday 19 July 2011

Hacking through the evidence today


So the Murdoch’s and Brooks have appeared before the Select Committee, let’s not let the pie man take the lime light off what was a series of cover up’s and a series of don’t knows.

Well as a business owner, if I never knew what was going on in my own business, I would be ashamed, if I never knew one or many of my staff had been acting illegally, I would lose all respect from my staff, so come on, what is true? Rebekah Brooks should have known what was going on in her own business, maybe she shielded it from the Murdoch’s, but she is either a liar or a very incompetent boss.

The links between the accused, the guilty, the politicians, the police and the media is now undeniable, the only question is who knew what, Who turned a blind eye, who kept who in the dark? I think the truth will come out and nobody will be surprised at the outcome, the amount of questions that were unanswered, or ideas put to them were unknown was nothing but short of a cover up.

Rebekah Brooks was the worst witness, the MP’s had her tied up in knots, without wishing to prejudice a legal case, and she needs to come up with some good stories to prove what she tried to find her way around today. As for the Murdoch’s, well how slimy was James and does he ever answer a question direct?

At this time, I will say that I feel for Rupert Murdoch, to be attacked at 80 is disgusting, just think if that was your Grandad and how frail they are at that age, and to be fair to the media mogul, he was the most believable of the three, as the chairman of his large group, he does employ people to run his businesses and he relies on these said people to report back to him, he must be deeply disappointed that he is either being lied to by the other two, or they were that incompetent that they never knew what was happening under their own noses.

Rebekah Brooks had an office next to James Murdoch, where were their offices? Bangkok, Hong Kong, in the Daily Mirrors office? Clearly so far away from the news floor that they had no realisation of what was truly happening, I would imagine that after the original police investigation, there were a few wiped brows, properly the same brows that are now on the verge of turning Grey.

Personally I hope that this finishes James Murdoch and Rebekah Brooks, I hope that Rupert Murdoch appreciates he is now too old to keep a grip on the group, although I think that he needs respect for what he has achieved, cutting away from those that are jealous for what he has built, the man has done a lot of good, and that the pie man still has enough foam to have a shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment